Five members of one family found dead in their house in Githurai

9 Просмотры
Издатель
Police are investigating circumstances under which five members of a family were found dead in their house in Githurai
Initial investigations show the five could have succumbed to inhalation of carbon monoxide emitted by burning charcoal from a jiko.

Police say neighbours became suspicious after members of Jacob Karumba's family were not seen all day on Friday-new year's day.

A police report says a charcoal jiko was found in the house and it is suspected they died of suffocation.

Kirumba died alonside his wife and their three children, the youngest being a one-month-old child. Their bodies were taken to the City Mortuary
Категория
Мелодрамы
Комментариев нет.